Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Water Park!

I'll try not to be too repetitive with Pier 6 stuff...but suffice to say that now that the water is on we will be there often. This morning was hot and humid, and now we have thunderstorm warnings for this afternoon - summer is upon us for real. Oh, and a tornado warning too! The new kind of summer is upon us.

Orthodox private school kids. Love the swimwear. They were soaked.



"The Waterfall":
On our way over, Rosemary and I started talking about different kinds of sunscreen. She claimed she didn't like the spray-on kind. But I also happen to know she is NO fan of the regular kind. So I asked her which kind she thought was the best kind to use. She said, "The kind of sunscreen I like...is a secret." I suggested it might work better for her to tell me so I could use the kind she liked better. She shook her head and said, "I'll just wait until you do it wrong, and then tell you."