Monday, October 25, 2010

October Pix

All tricked out for Halloween. Those are Halloween pants and we discovered there is a hole in them, prompting R to sing all week long, "There's a hole in the bottom of my pants! There's a watermelon on the hole in the bottom of my pants!" to the tune of "There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea," which I think she learned at school.


A few from apple picking in Connecticut yesterday:



Note the ginormous watermelon above, which I guess it what she should have been sitting on given the song she made up. Below, Rosie and Beatrice taking a load off courtesy Bea's dad Dale:


Big girl bed. Transition from crib was a crazy success. Hallelujah:


Playing Candyland. Her way.


2 comments:

allyson said...

As always, can't get enough of Rosemary pictures and updates. Congrats on the move to the big bed. Looks like a cool one too! xoxoxo

amypatrick said...

Her bed is HUGE! Glad it worked out. We did apple picking upstate and Sadie loved it! I already made 2 pies, gave apples to her class and I still have about a dozen.