Friday, October 21, 2011

Ballet Class


Rosemary started ballet classes a few weeks ago and oh WOW did she take to them. She looks forward to them every week. There was one week in there when we had an extra make-up class to do and she was thrilled. I think she would follow her lovely teacher, Miss Marie, dancing off a cliffside. She is not alone. Every 3 year old in there is completely enchanted. (I have heard recently that Miss Marie is a former Disney Princess, which explains a lot.) They watch her very closely and follow her every move.

Grown ups aren't allowed in class. There's one viewing window where we all line up, the short ones among us (me) on tippy toe. This video was taken through the window, so you can't really hear her class, just the mama small talk.

It's hard to pick her out in this video, what with everyone in their matching tutus. She is in the dead center, closest to the foreground, and turns around to look at the camera partway through.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Holy smokes, I think my computer just exploded from cute overload.

The Laundry Queen said...

So cute! I'm not going to show this to Pen, since she's still really bitter at me for not signing her up for dance until she was 9.