Wednesday, October 26, 2011

View from the Green Stroller

We finally have Rosemary's kid camera in working order, and she finally allowed me to get close enough to it to point out what buttons to push. Here's a walking tour of South Brooklyn and a visit to the ATM, documented from 2 feet off the ground. I wish I'd snapped a picture of her self-selected outfit today: hot pink sweatshirt, brown suede knee high boots, and cotton candy pink track pants (don't ask), which you can see in the "Knees" series towards the bottom. Styling.




My favorite:








Plus there's this bonus clip of life at home. Not sure when it's from tho, maybe last year sometime? The camera dates it as November 1911, but I don't think it's THAT old.

2 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

I love it! So cool.

CMT said...

These pics are not all *that* unlike these: http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/article/Cooper-the-cat-shows-his-stuff-in-photo-exhibit-1300025.php