Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Draw-ring

Yesterday Rosemary drew her first rudimentary head, but it was on her doodle board thing so I came running over with the camera just in time to see it vanish. Quick draw, quick erase. Today I filmed this. Rough transcript goes something like this: "Eyes, and a head...all clean! That's a hippopotamus head...[something I now can't understand]...eating an apricot!"

And yeah, that thing she's wearing is a sleep sack, which she still sleeps in. It is getting hard to find her size now, believe me. Also, she likes to lounge around in them for way too long after she gets up. I do not know when we will break this habit. I fear we may have to move onto Snuggie: The Blanket With Sleeves (TM) soon. Her first slumber party will be a rude awakening.

1 comment:

allyson said...

Is the next step a house coat? :)